Monday, August 16, 2010

Spacevidcast

After getting up at 3am to have my time coincide with the fine folk over at Spacevidcast, I succesfully  albeit tiredly completed two hours of the most fun interview I have ever done.

Check it out at http://www.spacevidcast.com/

I urge you to sign up for their Epic content. They are a small outfit supplying the best space news updates in video format in the world. Their success depends on your support, and with your support they will only get better.

You know how we all complain about things today not having any passion behind them? Well the spacevidcast people have that and a whole lot more! I kid you not. I discovered them a few months back completely by accident, and it was a priveledge for me to appear on their show.

No comments:

Post a Comment